Wayne M. Chariff
Attorney Wayne M. Chariff operates his Binghamton, New York practice from the perspective that each client deserves a personalized experience. He understands that each case is unique, and that simply because one client is suffering from the same injury as another doesn’t mean that each case should proceed in the same fashion.
Wayne prides himself on handling each and every case personally. He believes that clients should always feel safe and secure with their lawyer, taking great pains to ensure that his office is as open and welcoming as possible. Wayne understands that most of his clients are dealing with some sort of physical and/or emotional trauma, and he works hard to make the legal process as smooth and painless as possible for each and every client.
- Syracuse University College of Law – J.D.
- Binghamton University – B.A.
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association (NYSTLA)
- New York Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Broome County Bar Association
- Civil Justice Honor Award — New York State Trial Lawyers Association (2006)